While looking more into designer babies I went in with an open mind and tried thinking about why people agree with genetically engineering their child. After I read a lot of articles and watch documentaries, I did learn a lot about why, but I still don’t agree with it. I guess I learned more about the DNA transcription and embryonic stages and how the science goes into it. When it comes to the moral/ethical part of it I still believe that it is wrong to modify your child.
In the future I will remember this process and it will help me stay organized. This project made me want to procrastinate because it’s just one paper and I usually end up writing everything after I figure out facts and opinions. I can’t really separate my work and be organized week by week like how the rubrics were set up.
This process has taught me many different ways to site my sources and mix it in with my paper without using MY opinions/point of views. Instead I was actually able to site the facts and make it professional looking at both sides.
This process has taught me many different ways to site my sources and mix it in with my paper without using MY opinions/point of views. Instead I was actually able to site the facts and make it professional looking at both sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment